Firetrace Suppression Systems
Automatic Fire Suppression Systems
View Product Information
Firetrace technology sets the benchmark for automatic fire suppression systems. Firetrace systems detect and suppress fire, directly at the source, quickly, efficiently and automatically.
Firetrace offers many advantages over conventional fire suppressing systems:
- Flexible, narrow tubing enables it to be inserted into small narrow spaces
- No electricity required; it will work even in electrical failure
- Virtually no installation limitations
- Simple design reduces maintenance
- Always activates at hottest point of the fire
- Suppresses fire in seconds, minimizing damage
- Quick, simple installation
- Extinguishing agent is site-specific, minimizing damage
- Available extinguishant includes water, foam, dry chemical or clean gas
- Cost-effective and practical vs other extinguishing systems
Ideal For New Construction, Retro-Fitting or Mobile Applications
Firetrace is a unique, cost-effective, extremely reliable automatic fire suppression system that can be utilized virtually anywhere that a fire poses a risk. The Firetrace system offers complete installation flexibility due to its stand alone design and operation. No additional electrical or plumbing connections are required for operation, making Firetrace ideal for new construction, retro-fitting or mobile applications.
Firetrace extinguishes fire directly at its source using a unique pressurized flexi-tube delivery system that allows installation virtually anywhere fire protection is required. This tubing is leak-resistant, flexible, and temperature sensitive. Because Firetrace is a self-contained, stand-alone system, its operation is not affected by power, or water main failures. Firetrace reacts reliably every time.
High Volume Delivery System for Large-Area Coverage
For applications requiring large area coverage, Firetrace offers a bigger volume delivery system where pressure nozzles are used to provide rapid protection. Our highly trained distributors will develop and install a fire suppression system to reliably and effectively protect your property.