NOTIFIER Presents: AHJ & Engineer BDA Learning Session 2022
NOTIFIER by Honeywell is pleased to announce a “BDA Learning Session” coming to you on May 19th in Pflugerville, Texas. This learning session is open to all AHJs, Code Inspectors, City Radio Managers, and Engineers in the Greater Austin area. Lunch will be provided by NOTIFIER by Honeywell.
When: Thursday, May 19th from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Where: Pflugerville Hall, 203 E Pecan St, Pflugerville, Texas 78660
What: This 2-hour learning session will be a deep dive into all things BDA. We will provide PDH credits for all in attendance. (Make sure you sign in!) During our time together we will highlight:
- Code Updates, where are with BDA code today? Where to locate, etc.
- System Components, Breakdown of BDA system.
- BDA Pre-installation, Installation, and Post Installation (“BDA Life Cycle”)
- Review of Fire Marshall Final BDA Inspection Checklist
- Open Format Q&A with Honeywell
Who: All AHJs, Engineers, Architects, Building-Owners, and End-users are welcome! Feel free to extend this invite to any in the area in need of more information on the latest BDA requirements.
The Ask: Please confirm you will be attending by emailing Veronica.Vidal@Honeywell.com. Thank you!